Thursday, June 10, 2010

result & the Future

result is out today! 12pm to be exact.

hm..to be frank i dont want to continue with LLB but i have no choice left. law degree is nothing without LLB (as what they said). i will decide what im going to do with my life after finishing LLB and these are the things on my mind now,

- Master in Law - Phd. - Speaker (haha in my dream)

- Master in Business Marketing (hmph im not sure with this, gonna make some research)

- Chambering - Litigation

- Chambering - Real Estate

- Chambering - Dip. in Syariah UIA (my dad's wish so that i can continue his legacy.haha)

- PTD - Diplomate

master is my first choice because i want to study abroad (i want to have the experience at least once in my life), i dont want to work yet (but at the same time i want to earn money) and im still young (?) so i want to continue study as long as my brain can absorb and retain information. haha. oh and i cant foresee my future as a practicing lawyer.

ok!good luck everyone! hope everything turn out to be okay and we can graduate together end of the year!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

meck!
I feel the same way, I dont think I'm ready to work, I don't think I have the confidence to become a lawyer and I too, wanna do Master so that I can study abroad! hehe.

I thought I was the only onE!!!!

Meck said...

haha lets do it!

Anonymous said...

mengapa tidak:)